Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LavaAthkatlan Grounds - the idea behind the series
They are not part of the official lore. I was considering that, BUT then I found out that lore says that there are 10 districts, (and none of them are named as the in-game districts: Bridge District, Center District, Gem District, Grave District, Guard District, River District, Scepter District, Temple District, Trades District, Wave District) that I feel are only linked with the game by the tavern names... I know, there are more similarities, but reading about Athkatla on Forgotten Realms Wiki made me think the city got way too simplified and modified.

However, there is an actual city gate on the map in the same place I placed the Southern Edge. Ooze's Lounge is under Athkatla and isn't an official thing + in the mod the place is actually used by like 4-5 creatures and while interesting, it isn't really important. Tangled Oak Isle is probably a bit more lore-unfriendly, but I thought the game lacks such place, I had a map ready so I decided to write all of this Smile And Tangled Oak Isle is more like an enclave, on one hand part of the City (or rather surrounded by it) and on the other hand something seperate.

Even though it's not exactly taken from the books (etc) I hope you will still enjoy the mod Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Athkatlan Grounds - the idea behind the series - by Lava - 07-04-2020, 07:26 AM