Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SevaSkie and Eddard questions
Hey, I just finished BG SOD for the first time and want to start over to BG2. At first I wanted only to try your Khalid Mod (GREAT idea by the way) and the Yoshimo romance Mod but the Skie Mod sounds totally great as the ending of SOD leaves me a little bit...confused/unhappy  Big Grin

So I have a few questions before starting my BG2 run:

1. Has Skie a Kit or is she a normal Thief?
  2. Eddard can cast magic? I read somewhere he has a Blade-like class?
  3. What attributes has Eddard?
  4. Is there a chance to get Eddard/Khalid crossmodbanter soon? As far as I can see, only Skie/Khalid exist at the moment.
  5. Eddards romance has a ToB part?

Hopefully my questions are not too impertinent/designed for spoilers.

Seva
(07-31-2022, 05:50 PM)Seva Wrote: Has Skie a Kit or is she a normal Thief?
Yes, her class/kit remains unchanged. She only gets a new personal item I also introduced in The Vanishing of Skie Silvershield mod, but you may get rid of it, you won't be forced to keep it.

(07-31-2022, 05:50 PM)Seva Wrote: Eddard can cast magic? I read somewhere he has a Blade-like class?
Yes, he is a bard and his spell progression is like that of a normal bard Smile

(07-31-2022, 05:50 PM)Seva Wrote: What attributes has Eddard?
18, 15, 16, 15, 11, 15.

(07-31-2022, 05:50 PM)Seva Wrote: Is there a chance to get Eddard/Khalid crossmodbanter soon? As far as I can see, only Skie/Khalid exist at the moment.
It's at least few weeks away, perhaps even more. Sorry, but I am quite busy right now and I'd like to add some other crossmod talks too and that means more time I can invest in this right now.

(07-31-2022, 05:50 PM)Seva Wrote: Eddards romance has a ToB part?
Yes. My NPCs always have ToB part, I know it was a thing once that NPCs were released for SoA and ToB part would be included later, but I never considered it a good idea Smile
Great, thanks for your fast response!

Than I will maybe wait a little bit longer - or make later a second try with Khalid/Skie/Eddard.

You have done so much great mods,  I have to do maybe more than one run in BG2  Smile
(07-31-2022, 06:29 PM)Seva Wrote: Than I will maybe wait a little bit longer - or make later a second try with Khalid/Skie/Eddard

I won't suggest you wait: it can be 4 weeks, but it can also be 3-4 months. I can't promise anything right now. There are mods that I want to release / update first and... well, it takes time. I'd say give it a try and if you like them, then you will just have another reason to start another run Wink Besides, my crossmod talks are rarely really rich. I prefer to keep them short rather than make them too long Smile
Lava how do i do the quest to get her brother?
You must successfully finish her friendship (Missini visited you again and Skie stayed with you) and then go to the Bridge District. She will notice someone in front of the Five Flagons.