Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xira38Skie in BG2EE
You did a great job on Skie, Lava. The Npc thou that i wished had been brought over to BG2 is Shar-Teel, other than Jaheira and Dynaheir shes one of my favorite npcs from the first game.
Xira38 
Thank you! Smile I always liked her and she just deserved some more attention! Smile I updated the mod few weeks ago so now, if you want, you can also meet her brother Smile It's an optional component, though, as this had to re-specify Eddard's age and add new information that happened before and after finding the caravan in BG1 Smile

PS. I moved this post to the correct forum - the one that was created for Skie: The Cost Smile
I just started a fresh new game with the skie mod installed as well as the Dusk mod installed. I have the soultaker and went to Ribalds place to start the quest but the option to ask about the dagger isnt appearing.
It looks like Dusk mod replaces ribald.dlg file with the mod's own version, erasing all the changes / new lines introduced by any other. I believe the author will fix it at some point, but the current version (v0.9.3) may still cause such problems. Sorry, but there is nothing I can do on my side, the new line I gave Ribald just got erased.

The only solution I see for now is using the code:
C:SetGlobal("L#2SkieDagger","GLOBAL",2)

The game will "think" you talked to Ribald and the quest will progress just fine, but that doesn't fix the core of the problem and if you're using any other mod that adds new options to Ribald, they probably won't work properly (well, they simply won't show up).
Thanks lava that fixed it.