I made it to Ormyrr's Peak, but it's not showing as a separate location on the main map, nor is the Mountain Cemetery area. I'm still showing as in the Gnoll Stronghold. Any ideas why?
Not sure if this had an effect, but immediately after talking to the orymyrrs, I transported myself into and out of "My Very Own Hideout" because I had a few of the relevant items stashed there.
It sounds like you installed the mod without starting a new game or another mod revered the updated world map. Sorry, but I think you will need to use console to jump between those areas.
Lava Del'Vortel, also known as Weasel. Enjoy my mods. They were made by a fan for other BG/IWD fans. Want to buy me a coffee? Read this post first.
I have the Glowing Wardstone that takes the party to "My Very Own Hideout". After using it for a while, suddenly "Daran Highhammer" from Siege of Dragonspear appears at the hideout. I did a weidu changelog on L#HND1.BCS
Quote:Mods affecting L#HND1.BCS:
00000: /* created or unbiffed */ ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ 0 3380 // Sensible Regeneration When Travelingv18
I have no idea. Maybe some engine glitch. For sure, I do not call him there, and I thought I would look at his scripts, the area script, etc., and I couldn't find anything even suspicious. Sorry.
Lava Del'Vortel, also known as Weasel. Enjoy my mods. They were made by a fan for other BG/IWD fans. Want to buy me a coffee? Read this post first.
I noticed the Shade Wyvern's Skull is missing both the 100 poison resistance effect, and the prevent display icon bleeding.
So you are safe from being poisoned, but not from actual poison damage (cloudkill and such). Is this intended?
It does protect from being poisoned, and from the "poisoned" icon, and should display the protection from poison icon. However, it indeed does not protect from stuff direct poison damage. I may need to think if I should also add that, but I wonder if that would make it overpowered, but yeah, t would be logical. I may need to think about it, thanks!
Lava Del'Vortel, also known as Weasel. Enjoy my mods. They were made by a fan for other BG/IWD fans. Want to buy me a coffee? Read this post first.