Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LavaFindIt-IWD - basic information and download
FindIt-IWD is an item pack for Icewind Dale EE. After playing IWD for yet another time, I realized I would like to see something new, some items perhaps. The mod was made for me, my friend and our multi-player run, but after a year I decided that perhaps it would be a good idea to publish the mod for those who would also like to give IWD EE another run, but are worried that they will end up with using exactly the same set of items. You'll find the items in many different places - carried by certain creatures, sold by merchants or left in specific containers. I never made a list of what may be found where and to be honest, after a year I myself forgot where they may be found. That may be even better. You'll need to look for those items, check places, talk to merchants.

Hope you'll enjoy them. Number of items: ~30

DOWNLOAD LINK
Hi Lava,

It seems that download page in the main mod site directs to v2.0, whereas there is a newer 2.2 version in dropbox repository.
Nope. LavaIt-IWD is 2.0 (btw, it was missing in the DropBox folder, so thanks anyway, heh) and LavaIt is an entirely different mod, old and unworth attention. It's only in the DropBox folder only so I had a copy somewhere. It's totally bad, inlcudes like... 5 items? 6? And it's bad and boring. It's from the times when I was still learning how to write mods Smile