Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LavaYoshimo Romance - basic information and download
(07-24-2020, 02:35 PM)DarkZephyr Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 02:19 PM)Lava Wrote: DarkZephyr - you're welcome! Just remember that this romance is kinda bitter and is a bit different to other in-game romances, because I never changed his fate just... made it even more complicated! Smile But I still think it's worth trying! At least I hope so! Smile

I understand!  Currently I have the Yoshimo friendship path installed and "Yoshimo's Remorse" so I will have to install this for another play through but I look forward to trying it!

OK so I am now playing the game with the romance installed.  Such a beautiful mod.  2 things. 

1. In the cut scene with Yoshimo and Irenicus at Spellhold, he does refer to my PC as a "she". He talks about letting "her" go and such. 

2. About the smashed heart.  Does that mean I cannot take the heart to the temple of Ilmater?

Anyway, such a beautiful mod!  It really makes you feel.  When that b*tch vampiress comes and smashes his heart my blood boiled.  You could have fried an egg on my head!  LOL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yoshimo Romance - basic information and download - by DarkZephyr - 08-03-2020, 01:14 PM