Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KimchiTeaBug with Skie's death
[Image: J5LUcjO.jpeg]

From the code it seems like this is supposed to fire only if Skie is dead and not in the party, rather than right when combat ends while I'm trying to find my rod of resurrection lol

My WeiDU log is pasted below in case there's some kind of conflict. I also have been installing mods on Windows but then transferring the files to my Linux machine to play on, as I've been having all kinds of issues using WeiDU on Linux, and it's quite possible that's causing weird behaviors.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Feralan Kit: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v28
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v28
~CLIFFKEY/SETUP-CLIFFKEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // A Mod for the Orderly - Add a Keyring to Faerun! See readme for more details about the choices below. -> Nanoquest version: v7
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // A Z-rated Adventure - an IM4 Non-Entry: v11
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Promise of a Troll: v11
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // A Bhaalspawn's Best Friend: v11
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Under Her Spell: v11
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #5 // Character Medley: v11
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - New quest for Baldur's Gate 2 EE: v6.0
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Allow Skie to return as a joinable NPC: v6.0
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #2 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add Player-Initiated Dialogue (PID) for Skie: v6.0
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #3 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - The Return of Eddard Silvershield (quest & a joinable NPC): v6.0
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #4 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add Player-Initiated Dialogue (PID) for Eddard: v6.0
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #5 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add brand new SoD-oriented items to BG2: v6.0
~KHALIDBG2/KHALIDBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Khalid for BG2EE: v1.02
~KHALIDBG2/KHALIDBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Khalid for BG2EE: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v1.02
~WILSONCHRONICLES/WILSONCHRONICLES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wilson Chronicles - expansion for our favorite bear companion: v2.2
~C#SOLAUFEIN/C#SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Solaufein's Rescue: Jastey's Solaufein NPC for BGII: 4.2
~C#SOLAUFEIN/C#SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #1 #1 // Give Solaufein in Ust Natha the Mod's Portrait: 4.2
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: v23
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: v23
That's quite weird. Will try to find out what's going on. Until then, you may need to use Load Game spell Smile
Yeah, I just reloaded so it's nbd, just wanted to let you know in case it's not just me!
Surprisingly I managed to fix it already. It should no longer happen in v6.1 Smile Cheers!