Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cullen87Yvette Romance bug
I'm currently playing Yvette without using Jaheira and for some reason it is running smoother. I have been able to progress further in the LTs then before. Curious though, when can I goto spellhold safely? Is there a point in the romance that allows me to proceed, Im currently at the kill the vampires step for Aran, then id have the option to go. Im trying to do other various quests to take up time.

I would upload a image but i dont see a option within this reply
IIRC, the talk variable should be GlobalLT("YvetteRomanceTalk","GLOBAL",40) or even higher (I think it's possible to have 40-something before you move to Brynnlaw).

As for attachments... yeah, sorry, you need to upload the image somewhere first, if you want to share some image, imgur is probably the most common service used, I guess?

Anyway, good luck with the romance! Smile
I think it's best to goto Spellhold after Yvette takes you to the "Hidden" spot. After that I went onto SH and she did normal in the Maze. Im about to goto Sundenesselar.
Probably something like that Smile I think you should also get a special scene right before or after Bodhi, one that finally sets the variable to 2 Smile
(12-22-2023, 07:35 PM)Lava Wrote: Probably something like that Smile I think you should also get a special scene right before or after Bodhi, one that finally sets the variable to 2 Smile

I did. I just completed TOB, I noticed that Skie/Eddard doesnt say anything when it comes time to make your choice. I noticed her (Yvettes) Epilogue doesnt show her portrait either.
I'll check that once I'm updating those. Anyway, I am glad you managed to complete your Yvette run Smile
I'll check that once I'm updating those. Anyway, I am glad you managed to complete your Yvette run
[/quote]

Thank you! I appreciate the support. Looking forward to your updates.