Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MantoiseLhannd isn't home
Howdy, weasels!
I've tried to recruit Lhannd but after the late delivery of the amulet he told me to wait a day and after a day is passed he disappeared, not just from his house but from Athkatla. First I searched the Crooked Crane then Wuakeen temple in the Gov., the graveyard, the prison  and at last every temple/inn and even Umar/Windspear Hills. He just doesn't seem to be anywhere.
He mentioned that he might not be there after the day, did I mess up?
Hi!
After a day, you should return to his home. He won't be there. Then, go back to Crooked Crane. He won't be by the bar, but next to the stairs, on the ground, drunk. He may be a bit easy to miss. Go next to the stairs, behind the bartender.
(09-01-2023, 02:42 PM)Lava Wrote:
After a day, you should return to his home. He won't be there. Then, go back to Crooked Crane. He won't be by the bar, but next to the stairs, on the ground, drunk. He may be a bit easy to miss. Go next to the stairs, behind the bartender.

He isn't there Rolleyes
Use the console to check the variable. The code:

C:GetGlobal("L#LhanndMet","GLOBAL")

Here's the instruction on how to use the console:
https://gibberlings3.github.io/iesdp/app...a/bgee.htm

Also walk round those stairs, once something covered him somewhat, but that was just a one time thing that happened to me. I must have stood in some unfortunate spot.
I tested it a bit. Once he gets the news and leaves the party for a day, you need to return to his home. If enough time has passed (like a day or two, I don't remember now), you will get a mini-cut scene along with a text above your head saying it doesn't look like Lhannd's home. Then, go to the Crane. Image below. If it doesn't work, it looks like a conflict or some random bug that wouldn't normally occur. I will need to know the global to see at what point you got stuck.

Here's the image of where in the CC he should be:
[Image: lhannd1.jpg]
I had no cutscene when I visited his home. I just checked the globals and it says it is 22. Lhannd still isn't in the crooked crane.
That would mean there is something else stopping your Crooked Crane script to fire. This is the script that spawns him there:

Code:
IF
Global("L#LhanndMet","GLOBAL",22)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
MoveGlobal("AR0021","L#LHA",[215.465])
ActionOverride("L#LHA",Polymorph(SLEEPING_MAN_HUMAN))
SetGlobal("L#LhanndMet","GLOBAL",23)
END

I just checked it and it all worked fine for me.

Do you run many other mods? Could you run NearInfinity and paste the content of your AR0004.bcs here? Just use a spoiler tag to keep the thread fairly readable.

Also, you may send me the save game while you're standing outside the Crane. Use DropBox or some other trusted cloud hosting.