Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LoyalFuryi defeat the ShadeLord and nothing happens
Love your mods so far but this has left me at a standstill. So I beat the Shadelord and now what do I do?
Hi! Thanks for your kind words.

The new stuff happens when you kill the Shade Lord. Then, a day later, someone should approach you, BUT only during the night and not in any city area. That someone should tell you what to do next.

On very rare occasions, if you have many mods installed, there is a chance that for example, the creature spawned and before it actually could talk to you, you for left the location or another script fired something else. To check if that's the case, see if that variable is set: Global("L0StartWisp","GLOBAL",1). If yes, then the creature spawned, but something stopped it from starting the conversation. Then, you may still use the console to summon it again (the creature: "L0WISP1") and talk to it on your own. 

But first, you should wait a day or two visit some non-city area, wait for the night to come, and see if something happens.

Console instructions: https://gibberlings3.github.io/iesdp/app...a/bgee.htm
(08-13-2023, 07:31 AM)Lava Wrote: Hi! Thanks for your kind words.

The new stuff happens when you kill the Shade Lord. Then, a day later, someone should approach you, BUT only during the night and not in any city area. That someone should tell you what to do next.

On very rare occasions, if you have many mods installed, there is a chance that for example, the creature spawned and before it actually could talk to you, you for left the location or another script fired something else. To check if that's the case, see if that variable is set: Global("L0StartWisp","GLOBAL",1). If yes, then the creature spawned, but something stopped it from starting the conversation. Then, you may still use the console to summon it again (the creature: "L0WISP1") and talk to it on your own. 

But first, you should wait a day or two visit some non-city area, wait for the night to come, and see if something happens.

Console instructions: https://gibberlings3.github.io/iesdp/app...a/bgee.htm

That did the trick and as always, keep up the good work.
I'm glad it worked! Cheers!