Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LavaFyalvara - basic information and download
[Image: fyalpng.png]

The mod adds a new companion to BG2EE: Fyalvara, a human warrioress from the distant land of Rashemen. Upon install, she can be a kitless fighter, a wizard slayer, or a totemic druid / fighter dual-class (may only level up as a fighter).
Fyalvara can be found in the docks district.
"When asked about her past, FYALVARA tells you she came to Athkatla from Rashemen, a land located in the Unapproachable East region of northeast Faerun. The land is known for their strong berserkers and wise Wychlaran. She, however, never wished to walk the path of magic. If she has to fight, she would rather use her own muscles. She is as strong as many young berserkers, even though she's not of young age herself."

DOWNLOAD
You really can't have enough fighter companions in Baldur's Gate 2! 

Also, will there be more content than just bugfixes (crossmod?) to this mod or is it finished?
The main mod is complete Smile I have planned the crossmod, but it will go into G3's Crossmod Banter Pack when it's ready Smile
https://www.gibberlings3.net/mods/npcs/crossmod/
That's good to hear. Also, an alternative portrait for her could be one from artastrophe.

[Image: mZfE3En.png]

This fits this character very well, imo.
It feels suitable. Ah, I kinda wish Arta was around.
Anyway, I hope you'll like Fyalvara.
Do you by chance know what has happened to her? I think you commissioned a lot of stuff from her, didn't you?
Sorry, but I don't know. We worked on PaintBG, and talked quite a bit, but I haven't heard from her for years now.