Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MacSatanHephernaan issue
I have been playing with Hephernaan in my current run through and I have really been enjoying the character.  Very well fleshed out and entertaining.  I just finished the watchers keep and and now am headed to meet Elhan to gain entrance to the elven city.  The issue which has arisen is that all of a sudden Hephernaan is stuck in a conversation loop, like every couple of seconds it is firing off.  How does one make this stop?  After I entered the elven city Hephernaan will not travel with the group.   He will walk a couple of steps then stop, while everyone else walks to the destination.

I have version 3.01 installed
I may need more information Smile
- What area were you in when it started? 
- What was the last talk you had with him?
- Anything unusual you've been doing lately regarding your party / game / Hephernaan?

Also... check if this code may solve the issue:
C:SetGlobal("L#HPHRhynn","GLOBAL",2)

Even if that fixes the problem, could you please send me your savegame when it happened? (in PM, use DropBox or Google Drive or anything else, if that's not a problem)
I was returning to the UnderDark Exit, I had just Finished Watchers Keep, exited the Keep area and went straight the UnderDark Exit area.

I do not recall the last talk I had with him, I am sorry about that.  Is there a way that I can check that using EE Keeper or Near Infinity?

Nothing unusual or new with the party or Hephernaan himself.  He is a back row sling user using magic when needed.  In the party is the MC, Jaheira, Korgan and Dvaradime.

Here are 2 saved games, the first one is in the Keep area right before it started.   The second one is in the elven city, I did not save while in the Underdark exit area, sorry

Now that i have provided this information I will try the code that you entered and update after I can test that.

Thank you for your help.

I entered the code and that did indeed resolve the issue.  Including the walking issue
Thank you! Smile All of that was enough information and the new version is up!
PS. I downloaded the savegames. Feel free to edit out your Google Drive links Smile