Weasel Mods

Full Version: Pasha Kohvu doesn't spawn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the area Pasha Kohvu is supposed to spawn he does not.  Verr'Sza has already talked with me and said that I need to hurry and get to this area.  What variables do I need to check to see why he isn't spawning?

NOTE:  I tried force spawning him with CLUA but that does not trigger the necessary dialogue.
You need to provide more information: is that BG1EE or EET? What game version? What mod version? And are you sure you're in the right place? (where exactly did you go?)

The script looks like that:
Quote:IF
InParty("L#1Verr")
Global("L#1VerrPashaExist","GLOBAL",0)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
SetGlobal("L#1VerrPashaExist","GLOBAL",1)
CreateCreature("L#1VPAS",[2775.1265],2)
Continue()
END

So as you see, there aren't any significant conditions for him to spawn.
1. EET  
2. Version 2.6.6.0
3. Verr'za for BG1EE version 5.4
4. Area BG2700  (Lions way)  near where 
Gorion dies 

I looked in Verr'za's script, but I don't see anywhere in the script where it's creating the creature L#1VPAS  .   I will admit I installed in a game I was already playing, however I started a new game and the mage along with the stone version of verr'za were not in the Friendly Arm Inn.
I will take a wild guess you installed this on BG2EE/EET, and IIRC Verr BG1 should be installed on BG1EE. I suspect that if you check the AR2700 the script will be there.

The EET list:
https://k4thos.github.io/EET-Compatibili...-List.html